1. Transport any article with a declared value of more than (or equal to) US $1000 per kilogram;
2. Gold (including refined or unrefined gold ingots), mixed Taiwan gold, gold coins and gold products of various shapes.
3. Statutory bank notes, securities, stocks, interest bearing shares, traveler's cheques and stamps (from the United Kingdom, excluding new stamps).
4. Diamonds (including industrial diamonds), rubies, sapphires, emeralds, opals, pearls (including cultured pearls), and ornaments inlaid with the above diamonds, gemstones, pearls, etc.
5. Jewelry and watches made of gold, silver and other materials.
6. Gold and platinum products (excluding gold-plated and platinum plated products).
Daitong international logistics experience
Daitong international logistics focuses on pet travel. It is a professional pet travel service organization. It has accumulated rich experience in pet domestic travel, overseas travel and home travel. So far, it has served tens of thousands of lovely pet babies around the world!
What are the advantages of Dadong international logistics?
Dedicated pet travel service organization;
——Professionalism, concentration and concentration are our motto
Rich experience in pet domestic and international travel service;
——So far, it has successfully helped tens of thousands of pet babies travel around the world
Professional pet travel service team, take care of your pets;
——Our service team includes professional veterinarians, translators and pet shipping experts
Love pets and take care of them carefully;
——Our service staff love pets, full of love and rich experience
Focus on concept and service;
——We take "pets can easily travel around the world" as our purpose, so that you and your pet baby will no longer worry about travel!
What can we do?
International Pet Travel Service;
Help pets return home and customs clearance services;
Daitong international logistics experience
Baggage consignment is a form of logistics. It refers to the service that the shipper entrusts a company with consignment qualification to transport the goods to the designated place and deliver them to the designated consignee. According to different modes of consignment, it can be divided into sea consignment, land consignment and air consignment.
Work before consignment: the packaging and marking of the goods must be handled in strict accordance with the relevant provisions of the contract and articles and items of the International Cargo Association protocol.
(1) The packaging of goods shall be able to fully prevent the loss and deterioration of goods during transportation and ensure that the goods will not be damaged after repeated loading and unloading.
(2) Cargo marks, signboards, transportation marks and cargo labels, mainly including commodity marks and numbers, number of pieces, station name, consignee name, etc. the handwriting shall be clear and not easy to erase, so as to ensure that it will not fall off during repeated reloading.
1. Accept the consignor's entrustment to book shipping space. Obtain the necessary export documents from the consignor; Arrange the means of transport to pick up the goods or the consignor to deliver the goods to the designated place, and carefully check with the documents.
2. Customs declaration
(1) Customs declaration documents are generally: commercial invoice, packing list, commodity inspection certificate, export goods declaration form, and some commodities need animal and plant quarantine certificate or certificate of origin, export foreign exchange verification form, export contract, etc.
(2) After the goods are accepted by the customs, the air waybill shall be prepared after the acceptance seal is stamped on the customs declaration form.
(3) Place the accompanying documents of the goods provided by the consignee behind the waybill; if the goods are centrally consigned, make a centralized consignment list, and put the list, all sub waybills and accompanying documents into a letter bag and place them behind the waybill.
(4) Attach the prepared waybill label to each piece of goods. If the goods are consigned centrally, there must also be a separate waybill label.
(5) Hold the prepared air waybill to the Customs for customs clearance.
(6) The waybill stamped with the customs release seal shall be handed over to the airline together with the goods. The airline shall check and accept the goods and sign on the handover sheet.
(7) For centralized consigned goods, it is necessary to notify the foreign agent by telex: flight number, waybill number, product name, number of pieces, gross weight, consignee, etc.
3. Connection of export transport work between port outward transport companies and mainland companies:
(1) The mainland company shall notify the port company of the name, number, gross weight and time requirements of the goods to be shipped in advance, prepare a separate waybill, send it together with other documents or deliver it to the port company together with the goods.
(2) The mainland company shall transport the goods to the port at the specified time and place.
(3) The port company shall assign special personnel to undertake the goods transported by mainland companies.
(4) The port company is responsible for booking space from the airline; notifying the mainland company of the flight number, waybill number or total waybill number. The mainland company will print the flight number and waybill number on the sub waybill. The sub waybill will be handed over to the consignor for foreign exchange settlement.
（1） When handling the transportation of goods, the shipper shall accurately indicate the name of the consignee, the name, nature, weight, quantity and destination name of the goods to the carrier in the waybill, and shall be responsible for its authenticity.
（2） The shipper shall deliver the consigned goods to the carrier according to the time and requirements agreed in the contract of carriage of goods, and pay the specified transportation expenses to the carrier.
（3） If the transportation of goods requires approval, inspection and other formalities, the shipper shall submit the documents that have completed the relevant formalities to the carrier.
（4） When consigning goods, the shipper shall not carry dangerous goods in ordinary goods.
（5） For goods requiring special care during transportation, the shipper shall send someone to escort them.
（6） When consigning goods to the carrier with the cargo waybill, the shipper shall abide by the relevant provisions of railway cargo transportation.
It mainly refers to door-to-door transportation services for students, soldiers and tour groups in Colleges and universities and troops (including military academies). The service standard, delivery time limit and liquidated damages of baggage express are the same as those of ordinary express parcels. If the arrival station of baggage express is the business department of the company's directly managed station and the business department of non directly managed station (including trackless handling cities), it will be reduced by 20% on the basis of the current express lump sum fee; The number of China Railway Express business outlets not set at the arrival station decreased by 25%. Baggage express does not enjoy the current lump sum fee reduction method for bulk goods.
matters needing attention
(1) Know which transportation mode the goods will be transported by;
(2) It is necessary to know which kind of transportation should be handled for the transported goods;
(3) Understand whether the goods transported need to be handled according to special conditions;
(4) Know which station the transported goods are shipped from and which station they arrive at for receiving;
(5) Understand whether the transportation time of goods meets its own requirements;
(6) It is necessary to know whether the goods transported belong to transportation restrictions and whether any supporting documents are required, and whether these supporting documents are complete;
(7) Understand the railway regulations and requirements on the packaging of transported goods, and whether these requirements can be met;
(8) It is necessary to know whether the transported goods need to be declared in advance or received with consignment;
(9) We need to know how much transportation costs are required for the transported goods and whether these costs are acceptable.
1. What baggage items cannot be transported?
Answer: 1 The carrier shall not transport baggage and articles without security inspection.
2. Prohibited articles, restricted articles, dangerous articles, and other articles with peculiar smell or easy to stain the aircraft stipulated by the State shall not be checked as baggage or added to baggage. The carrier may refuse to accept the baggage or terminate the transportation at any time if he finds that the baggage contains any articles that cannot be transported as baggage or included in the baggage before receiving the baggage or during the transportation.
3. Sharp or blunt tools other than controlled knives carried by passengers shall be checked with checked baggage and cannot be carried with them.
2. What are the provisions for free baggage allowance on international routes?
A: the free baggage allowance on international routes is divided into weight free baggage allowance and piece free baggage allowance. Free baggage allowance by weight; According to the ticket price and seat class paid by passengers, The free baggage allowance for each full or half ticket passenger is 40 kg (88 pounds) for first class, 30 kg (66 pounds) for business class and 20 kg for economy class (including travel discount) (44 pounds), infants who buy tickets at 10% of the full adult ticket price have no free luggage jaw. The piece free baggage allowance is two pieces for each full ticket or half ticket passenger according to the ticket price and seat level paid by the passenger. The sum of the three sides of length, width and height of each piece shall not exceed 158 cm (62 hours) and the weight of each piece shall not exceed 32 kg. However, economy class (including travel discount) for passengers with tickets, the sum of the length, width and height of the two luggage shall not exceed 273 cm (117 hours). Infants who buy tickets at 10% of the full adult ticket price have no free baggage allowance.
At the same time, with the development of civil aviation, different airlines and different routes have different requirements for free baggage. When ordering tickets, you must see clearly the provisions on free baggage on the tickets and ask the staff of the ticket office for matters needing attention. In fact, as long as your luggage is large enough to fit in the suitcase on the plane seat, the carrier will not check the weight.
Warning, the China Canada route must not be overweight, let alone overweight, the heavier the cost is often doubled. If it's really overweight, it's cheaper to check in as cargo than to pay for overweight luggage. You should remember.
3. What personal belongings can each international airline passenger carry free of charge?
A: a women's handbag, a coat or raincoat or a travel blanket, an umbrella or a walking stick, a small camera, a small telescope, a small amount of reading materials to be read during flight, baby food to be used during flight, a baby cradle, a folding chair or a pair of crutches or braces or prosthetics for passengers.
4. Under what conditions can the passenger's free baggage allowance be calculated together?
Answer: for two or more fellow passengers or group passengers who take the same plane to the same destination or midway split point, whether they take the same level of seats or not, if they hand in their luggage at the same place at the same time, the free baggage allowance can be calculated according to the number of passengers and ticket price seat level.
Handling rules and services editing voice
Usually, returnees have a large number of luggage to be checked back to China. The cost of international mail service is too high, and the sea unpacking service procedures are too cumbersome and complicated.
1. Inquiry: visit the website to inquire about the real-time quotation online, or call the local free customer service hotline to obtain the destination freight rate that cannot be inquired online.
2. Place an order: log in to the online booking system of seven sea English website, complete the self-service booking and shipping service and pay the deposit online; Or call the local toll free hotline, and the customer service staff will serve you warmly.
3. Make an appointment for delivery: please make an appointment online or call the local toll free hotline to make an appointment for the delivery date. We will inform you of the approximate time period for delivery of packaging cartons and packaging materials by text message or telephone the day before you make an appointment for the delivery date.
4. Appointment for receiving: after packing, please make an appointment online for receiving date. Please carefully read the relevant help documents and clearly fill in the required customs declaration documents. If you need to insure the consigned goods, please fill in the insurance policy.
5. Confirm payment: please pay the balance after deducting the deposit within 7 days after receiving the box. You can pay by credit card, cheque or bank remittance. There is a 3% service charge for international credit card payment.
6. Transportation / storage: after the customs declaration documents are confirmed and the freight is paid, your checked baggage and articles will be stored in the warehouse according to your selected service or shipped to the destination by sea, land and air transportation. After shipment, you will receive our email informing you of the estimated arrival time. Provide online dynamic query service for most destinations.
7. Final delivery: when the luggage arrives at the destination, we will contact you to arrange delivery to the door or pick up at the port. Door to door services include customs clearance fees, port fees and local agency fees, excluding customs duties. The door-to-port service will need to pay customs clearance fee, port miscellaneous fee, agency fee, etc., as well as possible customs duties. (the tariff will depend on the consignment and the customs laws and regulations of the country of destination)
Quickly settle claims and solve your worries
Insured transportation refers to a special mode of transportation jointly determined by the transportation enterprise and the shipper based on the shipper's declaration of the value of the goods. The shipper declares the actual value of the goods to the carrier. If the goods are in danger, he can be compensated accordingly.
Professional packaging is safer
Incorrect packaging and potential safety hazards are everywhere. It is also an important factor that directly leads to damage, scattering and humidity of goods. According to the research data of logistics industry, 47.5% of the damage of goods transportation is due to improper packaging. According to the goods category and needs, deppon logistics provides you with the best packaging solution.
1. When receiving the goods, please bring the documents that can prove your identity, such as ID card and driver's license.
2. Check whether the package is intact and has been opened. If the goods are broken and damaged, please refuse to receive the goods and ask the express to return the goods directly to the seller. 3. Check whether it is the goods you ordered. If not, please contact the shipping company in time.
Daitong international logistics experience
Fresh and perishable goods refer to goods that need to take certain measures to prevent death, decay and deterioration during transportation. Fresh and perishable goods transported by road mainly include fresh fish and shrimp, fresh meat, melons and fruits, vegetables, livestock, ornamental wild animals, flowers and trees seedlings, bees, etc.
Fresh and perishable goods are divided into perishable goods and live animals, of which perishable goods account for the largest proportion. Perishable goods refer to goods that are easily affected by external temperature and humidity during storage and transportation under general conditions. Perishable goods mainly include meat, fish, eggs, fruits, vegetables, ice, fresh plants, etc. live animals include poultry, livestock, animals, bees, live fish, fry, etc.
（1） Characteristics of transportation of fresh and perishable goods
1. Strong seasonality and large change in traffic volume
In the season when a large number of fruits and vegetables are on the market and in the fishing season of coastal fishing grounds, the traffic volume will change with the season.
2. Tight delivery time requirements
Most of the fresh and perishable goods are easy to deteriorate, so they are required to be transported in time in the shortest time and at the fastest speed.
3. Special care is required during transportation
For the transportation of livestock, poultry, bees, flowers, trees and seedlings, special vehicles and equipment shall be equipped for special care along the way.
（2） Method of transportation
The particularity of transportation of fresh and perishable goods requires timely transportation. In the transportation of fresh and perishable goods, most of them are caused by decay, except for a few deaths caused by on-the-way care or vehicle discomfort. In order to avoid decay, refrigeration is more effective and often used.
Refrigerated goods can be divided into frozen goods and low-temperature goods. Frozen goods refer to goods that are transported in the frozen state, and the transportation temperature range is generally - 20 ℃ - 10 ℃. Low temperature goods refer to goods that are not frozen or have a thin frozen layer on the surface of the goods, and the transportation temperature range is generally about - 1 ℃ - 16 ℃.
The outstanding feature of using refrigeration to preserve and transport fresh and perishable goods is that it must be refrigerated continuously. Therefore, a certain number of refrigerated vehicles or insulated vehicles should be equipped in the transportation link as far as possible to realize the "door-to-door" direct transportation as far as possible, improve the transportation speed and ensure the integrity of fresh and perishable goods.
（3） Precautions for transporting fresh and perishable goods
For consigning fresh and live goods, the longest transportation period, instructions on management and care on the way, animal and plant quarantine certificates and transportation permission procedures provided by relevant departments shall be provided. For animals and plants that need to be raised and cared for during transportation, the shipper must send someone to escort them with the vehicle. For perishable goods requiring refrigeration and insulation, the shipper shall provide the refrigeration temperature of the goods and the holding temperature for a certain period of time. In principle, fresh and perishable goods shall not be mixed with other goods and transported by special vehicles.
For loading fruits, vegetables, fresh plants, etc., a certain gap shall be reserved between each shipment to enable the air to flow fully between the shipments. The bottom plate of the carriage should preferably have a bottom grid. When loading, there should be an appropriate gap between the goods and the vehicle wall, so that the heat transmitted into the vehicle through the vehicle wall and bottom plate can be absorbed by the air without directly affecting the goods.
For perishable goods, except that frozen goods shall be tightly stacked without leaving gaps, some frozen goods that do not heat themselves, such as frozen fish and shrimp, can be tightly stacked, but excessive compression shall be prevented to avoid damaging objects and affecting quality. For live animals, such as cattle and horses, they shall be fastened in the high fence with ropes, and birds, animals and other small animals shall be fixed in the carriage with container cages or special tools to keep stable and proper.
Fresh and live goods shall be transported in time. Emergency braking is not allowed during transportation, and the escort shall stop regularly for care. Perishable goods shall be transported quickly and the time of goods on the way shall be compressed to ensure the quality of freight.
Daitong international logistics experience
The transportation method of out of gauge, over length and overweight goods is that any part of the overall dimension exceeds the loading gauge of any railway participating in the transportation, which is called out of gauge goods. The following is the transportation method of over gauge, over length and overweight goods sorted out by Xiaobian for you. Welcome to read and browse. 1. Define the goods whose overall dimensions exceed the loading gauge of any railway participating in the transportation, which is called out of gauge goods. Goods with a length of more than 18m (12m via Vietnam) are super long goods. Goods with a weight of more than 60 tons (20 tons for Vietnam during transshipment) are overweight goods. 2. Determination method (1) there are seven kinds of railway loading gauge applicable to the countries of the International Freight Association, including: Railway loading gauge of 1435mm gauge of China Railway; railway loading gauge of 1000mm gauge of China Railway; Reprint clearance diagram of Mongolian railway / Russian railway and other CIS railways, and 1524mm and 1520mm gauge railway of vertical railway / love railway / pull railway; Loading gauge diagram of Baosteel / Hungary railway / Poland railway / Romania railway / Czech Republic railway / Sri Lanka railway 1435mm gauge railway; Loading gauge diagram of 1435mm gauge railway crossing the railway; Loading gauge diagram of 1000mm gauge railway crossing the railway; Loading gauge diagram of chaotie 1435mm gauge railway; (2) Firstly, determine the freight transportation route, and then organize the transportation according to the goods passing through the national railway loading gauge. As long as any part of the goods exceeds the railway loading gauge of any route after loading, the transportation shall be organized according to the out of gauge goods. (3) During the reloading transportation, when calculating whether the goods exceed the limit, the height between the vehicle bottom plate and the rail surface is set as 1300mm (1100mm for the meter gauge to Vietnam), and the longitudinal center line of the vehicle coincides with the railway center line. (4) The out of gauge goods passing through China's railway shall be determined according to the provisions of China's railway rules for the transportation of out of gauge goods. 3. Transportation conditions (1) the principle stipulates that the transportation shall be allowed only after the railways of various countries participating in the transportation agree in advance. (2) However, in one of the following cases, extra long goods can be transported without prior agreement except for those transported to Vietnam: goods that are not transported in a replacement shipment and loaded on a vehicle with a length of more than 18m but not more than 25m. Round steel bars for railway tracks and reinforced concrete with a length not exceeding 30 meters (36 meters for European Railways). (3) The transportation of over gauge, over length and overweight goods in international intermodal transport in China's railway section shall be organized according to the transportation requirements of China's railway for large goods. 4. Special requirements and restrictions (1) the consignor shall submit the type, weight, size and other relevant data of containers or packages of each piece of goods to the departure station one month before the consignment of the goods (two months before the replacement of the goods). For out of gauge goods, the loading diagram (for over length and overweight goods, if necessary) shall also be put forward. (2) Each departure station shall submit the above data to the competent Railway Bureau, which shall submit it to the Ministry of Railways after review for consultation with relevant railways. (3) The departure station must receive the notice from the competent Railway Bureau before carrying and loading. (4) When transporting rectangular and cylindrical symmetrical goods without atlas, the loading diagram may not be attached. (5) When shipping out of gauge goods, the consignor shall mark the following words on both longitudinal sides of the goods in Chinese and Russian (only Chinese can be used for North Korea and Vietnam), or attach a red edged sign: attention! In... (railway abbreviation) is "out of gauge goods". 5. Special provisions on out of gauge, over length and overweight goods sent by China to Vietnam shall not exceed the standard gauge loading gauge of Vietnam Railway when exported through Pingxiang; and shall not exceed the meter gauge loading gauge of Vietnam Railway when exported through Shanyao station. 6. Special provisions on out of gauge, over length and overweight goods sent by China to North Korea (1) When goods are loaded by gondola and flat car, the loading reinforcement and the calculated width of out of gauge goods shall be handled in accordance with domestic regulations. (2) When the width of the loaded goods is equal to or less than the width of the vehicle plate, 300 mm is allowed to protrude from each end; When it is larger than the width of the vehicle floor, it is allowed to protrude 200mm at each end. (3) When a piece of goods is transported by two trucks, the connector lifting hook bar between trucks shall be bound with iron wire. The loading height of goods shipped from China to North Korea is 4300mm if only logs are loaded, and the loading height of other goods can reach 47500mm. The side width is the same as China's railway loading gauge.
Shenzhen Daitong International Freight Forwarding Co., Ltd
It is a professional enterprise with complete qualifications, including ash transportation, hazardous waste transportation, hazardous transportation LCL distribution, hazardous goods logistics, hazardous waste transportation and hazardous chemicals transportation It has a professional class A, B and C dangerous goods warehouse, solid waste transportation and dangerous waste logistics company, which can provide goods for different supply chains
The core business is the transportation of dangerous goods (petroleum gas, natural gas, hazardous waste). There are many dangerous transport vehicles, include (van type transport vehicle, tank type transport vehicle, semi-trailer tractor), more than 20 rental vehicles are negotiated, and the parking area is 3000 m2. The company's vehicles are equipped with satellite positioning devices with driving record function, effective communication tools, necessary emergency treatment equipment and safety protection facilities. Vehicle signs and signs, fuel consumption, etc. are in line with gb13392, jt719, gb18565 and JT / T19 8.
Shenzhen Dadong International Freight Forwarding Co., Ltd. is well-equipped, with a team of professional and technical personnel with reasonable professional structure, management personnel with rich management experience, sound safety production management system and safety accident emergency plan measures. Now there are more than 10 management personnel and more than 50 drivers and escorts with certificates. The company resolutely implements the laws and regulations on safety production, establishes the policy of "safety first and prevention first", strengthens safety management, implements the safety production responsibility system, implements the work of "medium speed exercise, safety and consumption saving", and strives to contribute to economic development and transportation!
If you need to transport other species, please contact us by phone. We have very rich transportation experience and all kinds of goods can be transported.
Shenzhen Dadong International Freight Forwarding Co., Ltd. is committed to building the largest and most professional maritime, air, land, sea, land and air transport enterprise in China. It has a huge service network. Dadong international logistics's high coverage and efficient services have been recognized by many companies and institutions. Qinhang international logistics will provide you with safe, economic and professional services with the most professional spirit.
The company is located in Bao'an District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, with a warehouse of 1000 square meters, which can accommodate all kinds of goods and meet the diverse needs of customers.
Daitong company is a professional agent of international express and Shenzhen Hong Kong Special Line; Professional provision: DHL Sinotrans DHL, EMS global express, UPS united parcel, FedEx FedEx, price concessions, professional service, safety and speed, so that you can win honor and advantage in the fierce business competition!! Please consult
Landline telephone: 86-755-82282302
Contact email: Maggie @ eastfreedom com
Company address: room 916, main building, Baofeng building, Dongmen South Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen